- This website has been designed, written, edited and maintained by me, Louise Coakley. All content and articles are my own work (unless contributed by a guest blogger, which will be specifically disclosed), and all comments, opinions and views are my own.
- To the best of my knowledge, all information and links published on this site were accurate at the time of publishing. I make no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this site, and will not be liable for errors and omissions or any damage resulting from their use or your own interpretation.
- Your privacy is important. All dealings with contacts or clients will be treated in the strictest confidence. No personal information will be passed on to any other individual or organisation without your permission.
- For payments by PayPal, your email address may be used to initiate a payment request, but your banking details are never visible.
- The content of this website is the copyright of Louise Coakley and Genie1 and may only be used with permission or via fully-attributed links. All rights reserved.
- This website may contain banner adverts and links to affiliate offers for products which I use myself and am happy to recommend. If you follow an affiliate link and make a purchase, you don't pay any more - in fact you may even get a discount if that is part of the offer - but I may receive a small credit.
Blog comment policy
- Linking your name directly to your own website or blog via the author hyperlink is very welcome, and encouraged :)
- I reserve my right not to publish any comments that do not add to the topic, or edit those that partially comply.
- Comment spamming, affiliate spamming and affiliate hijacking are not acceptable, and I will remove or replace any embedded affiliate links, or choose not to publish the whole comment or parts thereof, at my discretion.